In addition to the overriding prohibition against dealing in the Company's securities when a person is in possession of inside information, Directors, officers and Restricted Employees and their associated parties are at all times prohibited from dealing in the Company's securities during the prescribed "blackout" periods. These periods will run from the end of the financial quarter up to the day after the expected release date of the quarter's results. Listed below are the dates for the 2018/2019 Financial Years.
The following dates show the maximum days for the "blackout" period. However, these periods will reduce if the financials for the relevant quarter are released early, in which case the "blackout" period will cease the day after the release.
- 1st January 2018 - 28th Feb 2018 (42 trading days)
- 1st April 2018 - 30th April 2018 (20 trading days)
- 1st July 2018 - 31st August 2018 (45 trading adys)
- 1st October 2018 - 31st October 2018 (23 trading days)
- 1st January 2019 - 28th February 2019 (42 trading days)
- 1st April 2019 - 30th April 2019 (20 trading days)
- 1st July 2019 - 31st August 2019 (45 trading days)
The "blackout" periods may be varied by the Board of Directors and circulated, with appropriate notice, to all Directors, officers and employees.