Australia’s bush fire crisis has devastated communities across the nations.
The Paladin team supported the Red Cross Fire Appeal Bake Sale with all proceeds going to Red Cross Australia Fire Appeal to help rebuild these communities.
Paladin Energy Ltd is an Australian-based global uranium leader with two mines in Africa, Langer Heinrich in Namibia and Kayelekera in Malawi. Paladin also has a diversified portfolio of development assets in Australia and North America with unsurpassed uranium price leverage (~8Mlbpa idled capacity).
- 03/01/2020 Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 20/12/2019 LOT: Ministry Consent Secured for Lotus Kayelekera Acqn.
- 11/12/2019 Final Directors Interest Notice x 3
- 11/12/2019 Initial Directors Interest Notice x 2
- 03/09/2019 Investor Presentation
- 27/08/2019 SMITHWEEKLY RESEARCH Discussions | Discussion with Scott Sullivan - WEBCAST
- 06/03/2019 Toronto Canada Roadshow Presentation
- 27/02/2019 December 2018 Half Year Conference Call and Investor Update - Presentation
Paladin’s CEO Scott Sullivan updates Proactive Investors on a successful $30.2 million capital placement.