The Paladin Board of Directors has a clear understanding that it is responsible for Paladin’s corporate governance. The Board recognises the importance of our corporate governance framework in establishing accountabilities, guiding and regulating activities, monitoring and managing risks and optimising Paladin’s performance.
The Board also recognises the need to regularly review its system of corporate governance as best practice evolves. Our current Paladin corporate governance framework uses as a reference the Corporate Governance, Principles and Recommendations of the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Remuneration, Nomination & Governance Committee Charter
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Technical & Sustainability Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Trading in Company Securities Policy